Dynamic Visualiser with Passion for Design- London
Quote reference 2105_VIZ on all applications to be valid
John McAslan + Partners, an international design-led studio with a wide and interesting portfolio of projects in areas such as public realm, education, culture and transportation are currently looking for a senior architectural visualiser, based in London, to join our team.
We are looking for a talented architectural visualiser who is knowledgeable about architecture and passionate about design. The ideal candidate will be highly creative, have a great eye for colour and composition, can demonstrate the ability to consistently create professional-grade visuals, and is able to work to tight deadlines.
You will be directly assisting and responsible to the Head of Visualisation who will manage your time, and you will work closely with the architectural teams from within the studio and be able to provide inhouse upskilling and training as required.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- are passionate about architectural visualisation and can demonstrate substantial experience in delivering photorealistic interior and exterior scenes
- have architectural training and where necessary are capable of designing and modelling convincing early proposals from minimal sketch/massing information
- have excellent technical ability in the areas of modelling, shading, camera set-up, animation, lighting and rendering of complex scenes
- are able to demonstrate an in-depth expertise of 3DS Max, Vray and Photoshop. Additional knowledge of After Effects, Premiere Pro, VR and AR, ForestPack and RailClone is desirable. Knowledge of Revit, Rhino, Enscape, AutoCAD or Microstation is an advantage.
- are additionally able to produce highly creative non-photorealistic visual work including sketches, montages, animated diagrams and illustrations
- are reliable, highly self-motivated, organised, able to effectively prioritise and manage your own time with minimal supervision
- are able to efficiently cope with unforeseen changes to the brief, while remaining able to meet tight project deadlines
- have an interest in related fields such as photography and film making
- have excellent communication skills with good verbal and written English skills, and are proactive in dealing with the architectural teams within the studio
- have the right to work in the UK
We consider our people to be our greatest asset. JMP place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent and exploring design together. We place value on the quality of everyone’s ideas and the contribution our team make to our open and collaborative culture. We encourage innovation and creativity to enable exceptional design outcomes. We value diversity, and employing people across a plethora of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds.
How to apply:
If you think this could be the job for you, we look forward to receiving your concise cover letter, with an accompanying CV highlighting your relevant experience and include in your portfolio selected relevant examples of your best work, which should include architectural renderings and animations. We would encourage you to also include any personal work or projects you are especially proud of – we love to see what inspires people and what else you might bring to our team of exceptional designers.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com quoting 2105_VIZ in the subject line.
Due to the high level of response anticipated, we may not be able to respond to every application received but thank you for your interest in the role, and working for John McAslan + Partners.
Closing date: 27 June 2021
No agencies please
John McAslan + Partners is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.