Graduate Landscape Architect
Ref 2012_Graduate Landscape Architect
John McAslan and Partners is a leading multi-disciplinary practice, comprising architects, landscape architects and urban designers.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Landscape Architect to join our growing Landscape & Urban Design Studio in London.
We are interested in meeting Qualified Landscape Architects with the following attributes:
- Creativity and confident design ability.
- An interest and aptitude for technical/detail design.
- Clear thinking with a fastidious attention to detail and projects in general.
- Excellent skills in at least one 3D modelling software package (SketchUp, Revit, Lumion, Rhino).
- Ability to create high quality digital visualisation material.
- A willingness to engage and collaborate with senior members of the team at all stages of projects.
- An interest and experience in working on projects in the UK and abroad in a variety of sectors
- Confident in the use of CAD software (Vectorworks or Microstation preferred)
- Excellent Graphic skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent skills in the use of Adobe InDesign
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
Our people are our greatest asset. JMP place great emphasis on attracting, retaining, and developing the very best talent. We place value on the quality of everyone’s ideas and the contribution our team make to our open and collaborative culture. We encourage innovation and creativity to enable exceptional design outcomes. Our belief in the importance of diversity and inclusion help us create a strengthened, resilient, and representative workforce where everyone can be heard and thrive.
We offer an attractive package, flexible working, and a commitment to your personal development. If you think this role could be for you, please send your CV, examples of your work and a Personal Statement (1 side A4 max) outlining how you fulfil the above criteria to email@example.com quoting 2012_GLA in the subject line.
Due to the high level of response anticipated, we may not be able to respond to every application received but thank you for your interest in the role and working for John McAslan + Partners.
Closing Date: 16th January 2021
No agencies please
John McAslan + Partners is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.