Landscape Architect – London
Please quote reference 2206_LAN on all applications to be valid
John McAslan + Partners, an international design-led studio with a wide and interesting portfolio of projects in areas such as public realm, education, culture and transportation are additionally seeking to recruit a Landscape Architect with a Master’s degree or Diploma (or equivalent) in Landscape Architecture and a minimum of 5 years industry experience to join our growing Landscape + Urban Design Studio in London.
The successful candidate(s) will work within an award-winning design studio on a variety of high profile international and UK-based projects.
The candidate will also have the following skills:
- Creativity and confident design ability
- Clear thinking with a fastidious attention to detail
- Has the ability to run part of a project, contract package or a simple project through most stages, with minimal supervision.
- An interest in working on projects in the UK and abroad in a variety of sectors
- Confident in the use of CAD software (Vectorworks or Microstation preferred)
- Excellent graphic skills
- Self-motivated with a passion for design and client satisfaction
- Good communication skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Solid construction knowledge and the ability to put together high-quality technical drawing packages
- Site experience is desirable
We consider our people to be our greatest asset. JMP place great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent and exploring design together. We place value on the quality of everyone’s ideas and the contribution our team make to our open and collaborative culture. We encourage innovation and creativity to enable exceptional design outcomes.
John McAslan + Partners is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion, ensuring that everyone in our team has the opportunity to thrive and excel. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds and would particularly welcome applicants from currently under-represented groups, people with disabilities and people who identify as LGBTQIA+.
How to apply:
If you think this could be the opportunity for you, we look forward to receiving your CV and a concise sample of your most exciting work (maximum file size of 5MB).
Please email your application to email@example.com quoting 2206_LAN in the subject line.
If you require alternative application route or reasonable adjustments to attend an interview (virtually or in person) we would be happy to help.
Due to the high level of response anticipated, we may not be able to respond to every application received but thank you for your interest in the role and working for John McAslan + Partners.
Closing date: 29th August 2022
No agencies please
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required.